- Feb 28, 2020 at 17:00 to Dec 20, 2020 at 17:00 UTC+11
- Location: Queensland, AUD - various locations and dates
Do you, or a colleague, know anyone who may need to complete the RII40115 - Certificate IV in Surface Extraction Operations?
We are offering both the Certificate IV in Surface Extraction Operations in block training sessions, at several locations throughout Queensland, throughout the coming months; Brisbane, Rockhampton, Mackay and Townsville (if you prefer another location, please let us know) dates and exact locations to be confirmed.
We also offer several industry relevant individual units,
- Created by: Marie McDonald
- Categories: Training
- May 18, 2020 at 17:00 to May 18, 2021 at 20:00 UTC+03
- Location: Turkey, Ankara
The main objective of this summit to bring together our coal reserves with the potential of the domestic industry and show how close we are to being modern, clean and having maximum efficiency thermal power plants.
With the first and second International Clean Coal Summit we bringed togethe
- Created by: Murat OZGUL
- Categories: Exhibition
- Tags: cleancoal, coaltechnology, coal, coalmining, procurement, filtration, conveyor, miningequipment, turkishcoalindustry
- Aug 4, 2020 at 10:00 to Aug 6, 2020 at 15:00 UTC+08
- Location: Online
HOW RENEWABLES CAN DELIVER RELIABLE, LOW-COST ENERGY FOR MINES?
The last 12 months have witnessed numerous renewables in mining projects in Australia. All mines are now considering these low-cost, low-carbon energy alternatives. In the absence of in-person events, and a demand from miners to understand the opportunities for alternative energy, the 4th Energy and Mines Australia Summit is going virtual.
Click here to apply for a complementary mine pass
Join 300+ miners, OEMS and independent power pr
- Created by: Andrew Slavin
- Categories: Conference
- Tags: renewables, solar, wind, hybrid power, australia