Do you, or a colleague, know anyone who may need to complete the RII40115 - Certificate IV in Surface Extraction Operations?
We are offering both the Certificate IV in Surface Extraction Operations in block training sessions, at several locations throughout Queensland, throughout the coming months; Brisbane, Rockhampton, Mackay and Townsville (if you prefer another location, please let us know) dates and exact locations to be confirmed.
We also offer several industry relevant individual units, such as;
- RIIRIS402D - Carry out the risk management process
- RIIRIS501D - Implement and maintain management systems to control risk
- BSBWHS521 - Ensure a safe workplace for a work area (previously BSBWHS501 - Ensure a safe workplace)
- RIISDM501D - Conduct mine surveying operations
We are offering the opportunity to complete the Certificate IV in block sessions. This is a great way to capture your attention and ensure that you stay on track to complete, it’s also a great learning and networking opportunity. Or, you are welcome to complete the course via correspondence.
- Is RTV Training a RTO (Registered Training Organisation)? – Yes
- Is the course offered as Nationally Accredited Training – Yes
- Industry experienced Trainer/Assessors? – Yes
Please feel free to forward this information to anyone whom you think might be interested in this training.
If you are interested – please contact us for more information, we can then send you a course outline and once we gather some information from you, we can supply you with an individualised quote.
Contact us on 0490 021 538 or email@example.com