• Sign Up
  • Sign In

Mining Industry Professionals Mining Industry Professionals Logo

  • Home
  • My Page
  • News
  • Events
  • Blog
  • Discussion Forum
  • Articles
  • Groups
  • Photos
  • Videos
  • Partners
  • About / Contact
  • Poll

Subodh Pandey

Dwarka

Profession / Job Title MD

    0
    • Activity Feed
    • Photos
    • Videos
    • Blog Posts
    • Discussions
    • Events
    • About
    Loading ...
    Subodh Pandey is now a member of Mining Industry Professionals
    Welcome Them!
    6 hours ago
    More…
    Loading ...

    Gender

    Male


    Location

    Dwarka


    Profession / Job Title

    MD


    Company

    HINDIA ENGINEERS PRIVATE LIMITED


    Nature of Business

    Construction / Infrastructure Development, Energy - Exploration/Development/Production, Energy Services, Mining - Exploration, Mining Equipment, Mining - Services, Mining Technology, Professional Services, Safety


    Interests / Competence

    NEW Delhi 3rd October 2026 Dear Sir . I would like to apply for CV FOR CEO / DIRECTOR / HEAD GEOLOGIST. I have39 years of experience in executive cadre in various countries in the fields of Oil & Gas Exploration Hydropower, Oil & Gas, Infrastructure, Mine planning & Design etc. I have got sufficient skills to manage things in multicultural environment and have sufficient experience in Oil & Gas, Infrastructure / Construction Industry. I have also prepared HSE manual for Oil & Gas upstream division of our company. I have 38 years of Experience in Senior Management Level. I have masters in Applied Geology and Masters of Technology in Mineral Exploration from Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad. I have also completed my Masters and doctorate Degree in Business administration in international business and project management. I have strong business development skills in identifying new projects as per the business plan, tender submission follow up and business networking, reviewing multiple projects. Extensive work on hill rock slope stability, Subsidence and drainage design were undertaken in Bhutan, West Bengal, Darjeeling, Sikkim and guided BRO officials I have very good connections in Infrastructure industry, Indian Oil Industry and oil companies worldwide. In my current role, I report to the Chairman Partner and am responsible for the day-to-day management of internal and external engineering resources to ensure deliverables are completed on time, to budget and in agreement with the project requirements. This includes direct control of a core internal team Geologist, Geotechnical Engineers Architects,I am competent enough for technical inputs to the pre-project, project definition and project executions phases, including generation and maintenance of detailed project plans; forecasting resource requirements to deliver projects to plan; recruitment to support the plans and managing all resource for the engineering aspects of projects to ensure that budgets and targets are met and that output meets quality and safety criteria. I enclose my CV and am available for interview at your convenience. References are available on request and I very much look forward to hearing from you as appropriate. Sincerely Yours (S.K. PANDEY) Mobile: +919810311737 Passport number : AP678442, valid up to 17th March2036( August 27th 2026/B1/B2 US VISA) linkedin.com/in/subodhkumarpandey ________________________________________


    Your company website

    https://HINDIA ENGINEERS PRIVATE LIMITED


    Telephone no.

    09810311737


    Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

    © 2026 Mining Industry Professionals   Powered by Website builder | Create website | Ning.com