ResourceStocks Sydney (27-29 March 2019) takes place at the Sofitel Sydney Wentworth, curating presentations and meetings of investors with projects connected to Precious Metals (Gold & Silver), Base Metals (Copper & Zinc), Energy Minerals (Cobalt, Uranium, Vanadium & Rare Earth) and Battery Minerals (Lithium, Graphite & Nickel) commodity groups around the world. Investors will get the opportunity to listen detailed mining company presentations and the macro-economic context of the commodities they are interested to enable informed investment decisions.
Key topic areas include:
- Insight into the top 5 trends driving the mining industry, examining past and present supply vs demand for Australian resources
- Assessment of the key geopolitical and trade developments that will continue to impact the resource economy into 2020.
- Investor case studies on the best and worst investment decisions to date, what made them invest, what went wrong, how did this differ to their expectations and what did they learn as a result?
- Investment Outlook for Australia: Why has Australia outperformed other jurisdictions and what commodities and regions have benefited as a result?
Confirmed speakers Include:
- Matt Fifield, Managing Partner, Pacific Road Capital
- Michel Mamet, Managing Director, Flagstaff Partners
- Brian Beem, Managing Director, AMCI Group
- John Forwood, Director, Lowell Resource Funds Management
- David Thurtell, Manager, Resource Economics, Office of the Chief Economist, Commonwealth Department of Industry, Innovation and Science, Government of Australia