Following our highly successful Lithium and Battery Metals Conferences in 2018, 2019 and 2020, AusIMM and Murdoch University are excited to host this year’s conference.
Held over 2 days in September 2021, the conference will showcase the latest research, developments and innovative technologies relating to Lithium and its expanding market. Hear from and network with over 200 industry professionals.
Bringing a wealth of knowledge and experience, industry experts will explore the future of the lithium and battery metals industry, development trends of lithium extraction, the impact of COVID-19 on global commodities and more.
- Matt Dusci, Chief Operating Officer, IGO Limited
- Dr Francis Wedin MAusIMM, Founder and CEO, Vulcan Energy Resources
- Overview of current battery metals market and economics
- Battery Minerals and Brines
- Energy Metals
- Batteries, capacitors, energy storage
- Exploration, Geology and Mineralogy
- Metallurgical Processing
- Environmental Safety and Recycling
- Data science
- Value chain integration
- Achieving Zero Carbon
View the full program and find out more: https://www.ausimm.com/conferences-and-events/lithium/
Or follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/events/lithiumbatteryandenergymetalsco6771995990800130048/