- May 16, 2019 to Dec 31, 2019
- Location: Global
Optiro's technical podcast series titled Fresh Thinking by Optiro is available for free on iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, Google Podcasts and on our Optiro website. We upload a new podcast every 2 weeks.
Our aim is to offer interesting technical talks and key information with a fresh take on the world of geology and mining. As one of our listeners said "Great brain-food for my daily commute!"
Here is a list of the published podcasts:
- Top Cuts. Speaker: Ian Glacken - Director of Geology
- Reasonable Prospe
- Created by: Diana Ross
- Categories: Other
- Tags: podcasts, fresh thinking, top cuts, rpeee, resource estimation, reconciliation, declustering, qaqc, sampling, report writing
- Oct 28, 2019 at 8:00am to Oct 31, 2019 at 6:00pm UTC+11
- Location: Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre
The International Mining and Resources Conference (IMARC) is where global mining leaders connect with technology, finance and the future. Now in its 6th year, it is Australia’s largest mining event bringing together over 7000 decision makers, mining leaders, policy makers, investors, commodity buyers, technical experts, innovators and educators from over 100 countries to Melbourne for four days of learning, deal-making and unparalleled networking.
This year's conference programme will cover the e
- Created by: Samantha Lang
- Categories: Conference, Exhibition
- Tags: mining, investment, technology, mining automation, mining conference, mining expo, mining exhibition, largest mining event, energy
- Oct 28, 2019 at 10:00am to Oct 29, 2019 at 4:00pm UTC+02
- Location: Kigali, Rwanda
East and Central Africa Mining Forum is a unique opportunity for participating stakeholders across the mineral value chain to explore the wide range of business opportunities that the region has to offer. The range is broad, from battery minerals and base metals to gold and gemstones, the mining sector in East and Central Africa continues to expand, and it is our responsibility as industry leaders across the private and public sectors to harness this growth and maximize the region’s potential.
- Created by: Luyolo Gxekwa
- Categories: Conference, Exhibition, Training
- Tags: miningforum2019, east africa, central africa, mining, gold, copper, metals, east and central africa mining forum, ecamf