Do you, or a colleague, know anyone who may need to complete the RII50115 Diploma of Surface Operations Management?
We are offering both the Diploma of Surface Operations Management in block training sessions, at several locations throughout Queensland, throughout the coming months; Brisbane, Rockhampton, Mackay and Townsville, Toowoomba etc (if you prefer another location, please let us know) dates and exact locations TBC.
We will also be offering the Diploma in various NSW locations in the future.
We also offer the relevant individual units;
- RIIRIS402D - Carry out the risk management process
- RIIRIS501D - Implement and maintain management systems to control risk
- BSBWHS521 - Ensure a safe workplace for a work area (previously BSBWHS501 - Ensure a safe workplace)
- RIISDM501D - Conduct mine surveying operations
- RIIRIS601D - Establish and maintain the risk management system
- RII60215 - Advanced Diploma of Extractive Industries Management
We are offering the opportunity to complete the Diploma in block sessions. This is a great way to capture your attention and ensure that you stay on track to complete, it’s also a great learning and networking opportunity. Or, you are welcome to complete the course via correspondence.
- Is RTV Training a RTO (Registered Training Organisation)? – Yes
- Is the course offered as Nationally Accredited Training – Yes
- Industry experienced Trainer/Assessors? – Yes
Please feel free to forward this information to anyone whom you think might be interested in this training.
If you are interested – please contact us for more information, we can then send you a course outline and once we gather some information from you, we can supply you with an individualised quote.
Contact us on 0490 021 538 or email@example.com