GAT Mining Ltd. and Kodukula & Associates, Inc Dr. Prasad Kodukula, PMP, PgMP, DASM, DASSM will present a virtual course on Feb 18-19, 2022 (9:00 AM - 6:00 PM GMT). For more information, please email: email@example.com
𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
What do many of today’s projects have in common? The resounding answer is schedule slippages and cost overruns. Research over the last three decades has consistently shown that at least one third of projects, regardless of the industry, do not complete on time or under budget. The key reason? Underestimation of project schedules and costs! The focus of this course is on how to develop more accurate and realistic project estimates. It offers principles, tools and techniques for estimation of resources, schedules, and budgets as well as risk reserves. When the lessons from this course are properly applied, your project success rate is guaranteed to soar. The course is not specific to any one industry. The lessons learned in this course are universally applicable.
The course is designed to be highly interactive and hands on. It’s delivered in a workshop format. It consists of mini-lectures, exercises, case study applications, and interactive discussions. The participants are divided into small teams, each consisting of four or five members. Throughout the course, the teams are assigned different exercises and case studies, wherein they apply the principles, tools, and techniques they have just learned. The teams make presentations of their solutions followed by a group discussion.
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐯𝐞
• A PDF copy of the entire slide presentation from the course
• PDF copies of the case studies and exercises along with the solutions
• PDF copies of two chapters from a book titled, “Organizational Project Portfolio Management: A Practitioner’s Guide,” written by the course Instructor, Dr. Prasad S. Kodukula, PMP, PgMP, DASM, DASSM
• 16 PDUs you can apply towards Project Management Institute’s globally recognized PMP credential
• A Certificate of attendance.
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧
Upon completion of this course, you will develop skills to:
• Build a work breakdown structure (WBS) to describe project scope
• Apply WBS to estimate project resources, cost, and schedule
• Differentiate deterministic vs. probabilistic estimates
• Estimate various resource factors that control durations of project activities
• Utilize proven tools to plan and manage project resources
• Apply three levels of estimation for project planning
• Build a network diagram and identify critical path
• Estimate more realistic project resource, budget, and schedule needs
• Develop individual baselines for scope, resources, cost, and schedule
• Integrate individual baselines to build performance measurement baseline
• Estimate risk reserves for cost and schedule
• Apply earned value management (EVM) method to evaluate project performance
*Who should attend*
• Project managers
• Program managers
• Functional managers
• Project leaders
• Project team leads
• Project team members
• Project planners
Dr. Prasad S. Kodukula, PMP, PgMP, DASM, DASSM, is a PMI Fellow and a speaker, coach, author, inventor, and an entrepreneur with more than 30 years of professional experience. A Global Ambassador of Project Management, Prasad has spoken in nearly 50 countries and worked with 40 Fortune 100 companies (e.g., Abbott, Boeing, BP, Chrysler, Dow, Ford, HP, IBM, JPMorgan Chase, Kraft, Motorola, Stryker, Volkswagen, United Technologies). He is co-founder and CEO of two companies: Kodukula & Associates, Inc. (www.kodukula.com), a project management company; and NeoChloris, Inc. (www.neochloris.com), a clean energy company. He is adjunct faculty at the University of Chicago. He was recognized three times by the Project Management Institute as “Best of the Best in Project Management” with 2010 PMI Fellow Award, 2016 Eric Jenett Project Management Excellence Award, and 2010 PMI Distinguished Contribution Award. He also received prestigious awards from the USEPA and the States of Kansas and Illinois for outstanding achievements in education, training, and technology innovation. Prasad is a co-author or contributing author of ten books and more than 40 articles and holds four U.S. patents.
*Fees* : Early bird registration is 395 usd or ghs equivalent. We have extended the early bird discount until February 18, 2022.
Event : https://www.linkedin.com/events/6876537842634428416
*For all interests and inquires please contact*
+233244586900, for calls only, +223273230508 for both calls and WhatsApp and then +233201725683 for WhatsApp only. Let us connect and chat.